Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Birthday Celebration

Yesterday my eldest child, Sebastian, turned 6 years old! How remarkable. I say this because as a parent, I am often amazed that I have managed to keep him healthy, happy and alive to be  honest with you! Whoever said that being a full time Mom was easy, clearly has never taken on the job. I chose to stay home with my kids until they are both in school full time. Was this a good idea, I would say yes, most of the time. Then there are those days where every little faux pas a preschooler makes just gets under my skin. Often by the time my husband comes home from work at the end of the day I look like a frazzled escaped psychiatric patient, not to mention that I am surely acting like one!

As with every passing birthday of one of my children, I like to go through pictures from the past all the way to the present. This year was no exception. I am amazed at how beautiful a baby Sebastian was and how he is becoming such a wonderful young man.

I love you dearly my sweet Sebastian. My wish for you in life is that you grow up to be a kind, loving, generous and thoughtful man. The kind of man that women swoon over and other guys wish they could be.

Happy Birthday my Hunk of Burning Love Sebastian.

Then











Now

No comments:

Post a Comment