Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I was having a relatively gray and bland day until I received an award from fellow blogger Sandbox Gems. Instantly I was lifted out of my funk and was encouraged to be creative. Along with being recognized by fellow bloggers as being versatile I am also encouraged to share 7 things about myself with the whole world. Nothing too shocking for sure, I am pretty vanilla.
1. My camera is my best friend. I would rather spend time with my camera and go about taking shots of what appeals to me than spend time with people (family excepted).
2. I am a foodie. Maybe not as hardcore as some out there, but I do spend a great deal of time pouring over cookbooks, visiting gourmet grocers and watching Food Network like it is the best channel around.
3. I have a cat and a dog that I love dearly. They are like my kids. I love them so much that I have created characters for them and voices as well. I imagine what they would say and say it for them in their own unique voice....now I will sit back and wait for the men in the white coats to show up at my door.
4. I can't get enough of those paranormal/ghost shows on television. I watch them all; Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State are to name but a few. I don't know if it is that I believe in all that stuff, I just like to sit back, feel a bit spooked and wonder if there really is something to all of the claims made on these shows.
5. I hate shopping for clothes. I am way too impatient to try the clothes on, I get frustrated when they don't fit me and just hate feeling fat when the store clerks are all 20 something bone racks.
6. If I had way too much money to burn, I would get plastic surgery. I am not a vain person by any means, but I would certainly go for a tummy tuck and lipo!
7. My favorite song of all time is Everlong by the Foo Fighters.
Now to share the love and a great award here are a list of bloggers that I feel deserve some recognition.
Mama's Losin' It!
I'm Gonna Kill Him
Designs By Amie
I'm Gonna Kill Him
Have a great day everyone and spread some love!