Thursday, February 18, 2010

If I had $42 Million Dollars

Residents of Ontario don't forget to buy your Lotto Max tickets! The draw this Friday is for $42 million dollars! Gasp!

My husband and I often sit around and talk about what we would do if we won the lottery, especially a sum of money as large as this win. We discuss our dreams with such passion that I am unable to sleep that night. We look all glass eyed and speculate how our lives would change, hopefully for the better.

If I won $42 million I would:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Give money to family members, especially those in need
3. Buy my dream home in Tuscany or somewhere else in Italy
4. Build my dream home  here in Ontario, preferably lake front with lots of land
5. Liposuction and Tummy Tuck...why? I need it and am too lazy to work for that trim and toned body (if Octomom can do it so can I)
6. Have the money to ensure that my children will attend the best University (even if I have to bribe the dean to let them attend)
7. Buy a tricked out minivan (hey I'm still a Mom and need to transport the ankle bitters around) with all the high end fittings
8. Hire a housekeeper
9. Hire somebody to help me shop for myself, a personal stylist would be great
10. Travel all over the world and not have to resort to hostels for accomodation
11. Buy up lots of real estate for investment (perhaps become a slum lord...hehehe)
12. Enjoy my financial freedom!

I am sure that I could add a many more things to this list, but why be foolish. I would like to keep that money for the rest of my days and ensure that the kids are comfortable in their adulthood.

What would you do if you won $42 million? Imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment